The Pocket PhD, May 2020-Present
Contract Social Media Manager & Strategist
– Managing social media content and scheduling to assist in growing email list, establishing goal conversions in Google Analytics to measure success and identify campaign optimization.
Beyond the Professoriate, Apr. 2020-Present
Contract Web Content Manager & Customer Success Representative
– Monitoring virtual conference operations via live-tweeting and responding to customer emails, producing an efficient and professional support network for over 1,000 online attendees.
– Optimizing e-Learning platform (Aurora by Beyond the Professoriate) by developing efficient video tagging system and managing quality control of new template designed in Elementor.
Quasimondo Physical Theatre, Aug. 2019-Present
Marketing & Development Intern
– Built strategies for social media management, engagement, and brand promotion, doubling organic engagement over ten months.
– Supported Executive Director in expanding audience outreach and fundraising through targeted social media posts, artist spotlights, and direct email campaigns, meeting business goals and increasing show attendance.
New Mexico State University Carlsbad, Jan. 2013-Aug. 2013
Marketing & PR Assistant
– Enhanced current marketing strategies through engaging editorials. Transformed student and faculty interviews into compelling stories for the local newspaper representing the college’s opportunity mission.
– Coordinated film scheduling and produced media content for website and television, expanding target audience and delivery of rebrand campaign.
Studio 104 News, Aug. 2012-Aug. 2013
Freelance Journalist & Videographer
– Interviewed, photographed, and reported on community events over nine months to build reputation of early-stage news media start-up.
The Mosaic Company, May 2012-Aug. 2012
– Assisted the production and completion of corporate mining safety training videos with R&D department, leading to a decrease in summer facility accidents.